This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Conagra Brands. All opinions are mine alone. #ReddiForFall #CollectiveBias
Fall recipe season is in full swing, and I’ve been busy working the flavors of the season into as many recipes as humanly possible. Autumn is my favorite season for eating, thanks to all of the delicious fall recipes there are to choose from!
One of my new favorite desserts for this time of year is Pumpkin Roll Tiramisu, which features The Bakery at Walmart Pumpkin Cake Roll with Cream Cheese Filling, coffee/espresso-soaked biscoff cookies (for a fun fall twist on the classic lady fingers), and gorgeous dollops of cold Reddi–wip® on top with a light dusting of chocolate.
Umm, YUM!! It’s seriously delicious and is as easy as 1-2-3 to make.
First, run to your local Walmart to pick up your ingredients. Then get everything prepped. Grab your dish. Pour the coffee. Let it cool. Slice your pumpkin roll.
Start soaking those biscoff cookies in the coffee and layering them on top of the sliced pumpkin roll.
Keep building until you have 4 layers: pumpkin roll, coffee-soaked biscoff cookies, pumpkin roll, coffee-soaked biscoff cookies.
Now for the fun part—dolloping that Reddi-wip! Work your way across the top layer of biscoff cookies making small dollops.
Keep going until the top is covered. (It’s completely fine if some of the biscoff cookies are still showing through. Their golden brown color adds an extra “fall” element.) Top with a light dusting of cocoa powder. Refrigerate for 1 hour to set, and then keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
That’s it! A quick, easy, and pretty dang delicious fall dessert. Make it for yourself with the full recipe below.
Pumpkin Roll Tiramisu
Yield: About 12 Servings
Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
Set Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
- 1 Walmart Pumpkin Roll with Cream Cheese Filling
- 30-35 biscoff cookies or lady fingers
- 1 1/2 cups strongly brewed black coffee or espresso, cooled
- 1 13oz can Reddi-wip Original
- Cocoa powder, for dusting
- Removed Pumpkin Cake Roll from packaging and slice into 1/2 inch slices.
- In an 5″ x 9″ baking dish, lay slices of pumpkin roll in a single layer, covering the bottom of the dish.
- Soak a cookie in cooled coffee or espresso. Lay on top of sliced pumpkin roll in the baking dish. Repeat until pumpkin roll is covered with espresso/coffee-soaked cookies.
- Repeat Step 2 and Step 3. You should end up with two layers of pumpkin roll and two layers of espresso/coffee-soaked cookies with the cookies being the top layer.
- Carefully make small dollops of Reddi-wip Original on top of the top cookie layer until it is lightly covered. Some of the cookies will still be showing through.
- Sprinkle a dusting of cocoa powder on top of the dolloped Reddi-wip.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour to set, and then keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Slice and enjoy!
You can find the Pumpkin Roll in the bakery section of your local Walmart.
The Reddi-wip is located in the dairy section with the other refrigerated items.