I received a complimentary stroller from Delta Children in exchange for writing an honest product review. All opinions are 100% my own. Please read our full disclosure for details.
I’m incredibly picky when it comes to spending money on anything baby/toddler-related. Everything is used for such a short period of time, and it can be really expensive when you start to add it all together.
Whenever I can find a product that takes me through multiple stages of baby and toddlerhood, I’m ready to throw a dang party. Flowy infant dress that can be used as a toddler top when paired with leggings? Yes, please! Bottles that can be transformed into training cups by adding a handle? Gimme!
That’s why this J is for Jeep Brand Jogging Stroller from Delta Children makes me want to happy dance all over my living room—it’s the only stroller you’ll need for your little one from birth until the end of the stroller phase.
When your babe is a newborn, you can pop infant carriers from brands like Chico, Graco, and Evenflo right into the stroller (specific carseat models that work are listed in here). After that? Your kid can safely ride in the stroller until s/he reaches 50 lbs.
This stroller can be used by all parents at all fitness levels to create an exercise routine that includes their little one. The adjustable handle makes it easy to switch back and forth between parents of different heights. Mamas who have just given birth can use this stroller to gently ease into a routine that works for their recovering bodies, while knowing that they have a stroller that will be ready to run when they are.
So what do I really think about this stroller after using it for a month? Let’s break it down:
Jogging Stroller Review: J is for Jeep Brand Cross-Country Sport Plus Jogger from Delta Children
What I Love:
- Sleek, dark exterior
- Moves super smoothly over different types of surfaces
- Adjustable handle, making it a great choice for parents of any height
- Two cup holders (the water and the coffee each need a spot, ya know?)
- TONS of different storage spaces (under-stroller basket, covered phone storage space between cup holders—perfect for when you’re listening to music while walking/jogging!, and a detachable carryall organizer that I’ve been using a travel diaper bag)
- Multiple-position reclining seat (yay for napping!)
- Swing-away child tray so that you can quickly load in your little love bug
- Extra large canopy that provides GREAT shade for baby
- Peek-a-boo window so you can look in on your little one while she or he remains covered
- Reflective material for nighttime jogging safety
- The price! A high-quality jogging stroller for $200 is almost unheard of.
What I Don’t:
- Bulky when folded, like almost every other jogging stroller (but still fits into the trunk of my car)
- Straps are a little tricky to adjust when your child is actually in the seat (they adjust easily when the stroller is empty)
I would recommend this stroller in a heartbeat to anyone looking for an affordable, high-quality jogging stroller. I’m still kind of in shock that it exists, to be honest.
It looks good, it moves well, and the price really can’t be beat for the high quality. If you’re looking for a great jogging stroller, you’ve found it in the J is for Jeep Brand Cross-Country Sport Plus Jogger.
Spoiler alert: my kiddo loves it, too. 🙂